+91 8448765360

Live A Luxurious Life With Godrej Solitaire At Affordable Prices

May 14, 2018 | Admin

Live A Luxurious Life With Godrej Solitaire At Affordable Prices

Godrej Solitaire New Project is one of the biggest projects which is held by the Delhi NCR top builders.  Godrej Solitaire present you the best designed and the most luxurious apartments in Noida. These apartments are not a type of designs which has four wall coverage with some basic amenities.

It has a very appealing design with a range of best amenities which can please and satisfy your lifestyle needs and demands. Godrej 3BHK Flats in Sector 150 has a wide and classic range of 3BHK and 4BHK apartments and it also comprises (G + 19 Storey) apartments which are affordable as it is inspired by the world’s best developments.

FEATURES OF THESE APARTMENTS

1)    Residential type of apartments

2)    3BHK and 4BHK apartments

3)    Size and price on request

4)    Possession on request

Godrej Solitaire is located within the Noida Sports City and is a primarily the residential type of apartments. Godrej Solitaire spreads over an area of 600 acres where only 20% of the land is constructed and the other 80% is for green landscaping. The place is thus having widespread greens which give you a pleasant and satisfying natures feel. Besides that, the apartments located here has the fastest growing connectivity with all essentials nearby.

Godrej Solitaire Noida

LOCATION FEATURES AROUND THESE APARTMENTS

1)    9-acre golf course

2)    Cricket Academy

3)    Indoor sports facilities

4)    Swimming pool

5)    Prominent hospitals

6)    Internal Roads

AMENITIES PROVIDED IN THESE APARTMENTS

1)    Grand clubhouse

2)    Swimming pool

3)    Gym

4)    Restaurant

The prime locations and the top class fascinating designs with luxurious and basic amenities and features of these apartments are rarely found. The prices of Godrej Solitaire are very affordable and thus the buyers, as well as the investors, can love and get attracted to these complex projects.

Post a Comment

Enquire Now

Recent Post